IMPROVING ROUTING EFFICIENCY IN MANET
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC).
Download this PDF format
Manet is modern era in networking. A fundamental issue arising in mobile ad-hoc networks (MANETs) is the selection of the optimal path between any two nodes. Major issue arising in mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs) is the selection of the optimal path between any two nodes.A method that has been advocated to improve routing efficiency is to select the most stable path so as to reduce the latency and the overhead due to re-routing instability problem. We study both the availability and the duration probability of a routing path that is subject to link failures caused by node mobility.
1. Bhavyesh Divecha, Ajith Abraham, Crina Grosan and Sugata Sanyal , “ Impact of Node Mobility on MANET Routing Protocols Models”.
2. 2G. Carofiglio, C.-F. Chiasserini, M. Garettoy, E. Leonardi,”Route Stability in MANETs under the Random Direction Mobility Model”.
3. Vandana Kumari Yadav1, M.V.Panduranga Rao , Vinaya .Balasubramanya Annegowda ,”The Significance Of Route Stability In Manets”, International Journal of Computer Science and Management Research Vol 2 Issue 6 June 2013 ISSN 2278-733X.
4. K. Sreenivasulu1, Mr. A.L. Srinivasulu,”Improving Routing Efficiency Based On Random Direction Mobility Model In Manets”.
5. David B. Johnson, David A. Maltz, and Josh Broch. DSR,” The Dynamic Source Routing Protocol for Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. In Ad Hoc Networking”, edited by Charles E. Perkins, Chapter 5, pp. 139- 172, Addison-Wesley,2001.
6. C. E. Perkins and P. Bhagwat. “Highly dynamic destination sequenced distance vector routing (DSDV) for mobile computers”, In ACM SIGCOMM, pages 234-244, 1994.
7. David A. Maltz, Josh Broch, Jorjeta Jetcheva, and David B. Johnson. “The Effects of On-Demand Behavior in Routing Protocols for Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks”. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications special issue on mobile and wireless networks. August 1999.
8. Jorge García-De- La-Nava, Eduardo Casilari • Francisco J. GonzálezCañete.”Application Of Path Duration Study In Multihop Ad Hoc Networks .” Alicia Triviño-Cabrera • © Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008.
9. A. Triviño-Cabrera, J. García-De-La-Nava, E. Casilari, F.J. González-Cañete. Atc@Uma.Es “An Analytical Model To Estimate Path Duration In Manets”.
RD-Mobility Model, stable path, path duration, path availability, MANETS, Reactive routing protocols, Link failures, Node mobility.