Detection of Agricultural Plant Leaf Diseases Using Image Processing Techniques
Sri Vasavi College, Erode Self-Finance Wing, 3rd February 2017. National Conference on Computer and Communication, NCCC’17. International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC)
Download this PDF format
Agriculture has become much more than simply a means to feed ever growing populations. It is very important where in major population depends on agriculture in India. That means it feeds great number of people. The plant diseases effect the humans directly or indirectly by health or also economically. Infected plants have fungal leaf spot attacks, Bacterial leaf spot attacks, brown or black water-soaked spots on the foliage, sometimes with a yellow halo, usually uniform in size.
1. Swati Singh and Sheifali Gupta, Digital Image Processing Techniques for Early Detection and Classification of Different Diseased Plants, International Journal of Bio- Science and Bio-Technology Vol.8, No.4 (2016), pp. 61-66.
2. Jundare Manisha. A. ,Jundare Pallavi T ,Jundare Pragati ,V. Prof. C.S.Aryan,,Plant Disease detection and its Treatment using Image Processing, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical,Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
3. K. Padmavathi1 and K. Thangadurai, Implementation of RGB and Grayscale Images in Plant Leaves Disease Detection – Comparative Study, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(6), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i6/77739, February 2016
4. G.T.Hariharan,G.P.S.Hariharan,R.Vijay Anadh,Crop Disease Identification using Image Processing, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology(IJLTET),Vol 6 Issue 4,March 2016
5. Shoumi Paul , Reema Dutta Sharma, Plant Disease Detection Using Image Processing Technique, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, IJIREEICE, Vol. 4, Issue 9, September 2016
6. Rabia Masood , S.A. Khan, M.N.A. Khan ,Plants Disease Segmentation using Image Processing, I.J. Modern Education and Computer Science, 2016,
7. Sujeet Varshney, Tarun Dalal,Plant Disease Prediction using Image Processing Techniques- A Review, IJCSMC, Vol. 5, Issue. 5, May 2016, pg.394 – 398
8. H.Al-Hiary, S. Bani-Ahmad, M.Reyalat, M.Braik & Z.AlRahamneh, “Fast and Accurate Detection and Classification of Plant Diseases”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 17, No.1, pp. 31-38.March 2011
9. T. Youwen, L. Tianlai and N. Yan, “The Recognition of Cucumber Disease Based on Image Processing and Support Vector Machine” Congress on Image and Signal Processing, IEEE, (2008), pp, 262–267
10. Vijai. Singh V, Misra A.K. Detection of plant leaf diseases using image segmentation and soft computing techniques. Info Proc Agri (2016), 11. Priyanka.L.Kamble, Anjali C. Pise, Review on Agricultural Plant Disease Detection by using Image Processing ,IJLTET, May 2016 .