A Review on Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs)
Sri Vasavi College, Erode Self-Finance Wing, 3rd February 2017. National Conference on Computer and Communication, NCCC’17. International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC)
Download this PDF format
A Mobile Ad hoc Network is a collection of independent mobile nodes that can communicate to each other via radio waves. The mobile nodes that are in radio range of each other can directly communicate, whereas others need the aid of intermediate nodes to route their packets. Each of the nodes has a wireless interface to communicate with each other. The security is a major issue and the chances of having the vulnerabilities are also more. In this paper we discuss various types of vulnerabilities, attacks and security goals in MANETs.
1. P.Visalakshi, S.Anjugam “Security issues and vulnerabilities in Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET)-A Survey” International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER) ISSN: 2250-3005 National Conference on Architecture, Software system and Green Computing.
2. R.Maheswari, S.Rajeswari “A Review on Types of Jamming Attack In Mobile Ad-Hoc Network” Proceedings of the UGC Sponsored National Conference on Advanced Networking and Applications,27th March 2015 Special Issue .
3. Aashish Mangla, Vandana “Detection of Physical Jamming Attacks in MANETs” International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2015.
4. Sachin Lalar “Security in MANET: Vulnerabilities, Attacks & Solutions” International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research General Article ISSN: 2321-3124 Available at: http://ijmcr.com.
5. Baljiinder Singh, Dinesh Kumar “Jamming attack in MANET: A Selected Review” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 5(4), April- 2015, pp. 1264-1267.