Implementation of Bankers Algorithms in Cloud Computing
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC).
Download this PDF format
Cloud computing has emerged as an important evolution in the way the organization and individuals consume and operate computing. Cloud computing services are delivered by a third party provider who owns the infrastructure. Cloud computing is also considered a good platform to boost “thin computing”. This paper discusses about the characteristics of cloud computing, deadlock characteristics and also discusses the implementation of banker’s algorithm
1. Rehan Saleem ?CLOUD COMPUTING’S EFFECT ON ENTERPRISES…in terms of Cost and Security?School of Economics and Management,Lund University.
2. Deadlocks:Avoidance – Detection – Recovery, Summer 2011 Cornell University.pdf.
3. Jerry Breecher,?Operating System Deadlock?.pdf.
4. E. G. Coffman, M. Elphick, and A. Shoshani, ?System deadlocks,?ACM Comput. Surv., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 67–78, 1971.
5. The Application and Evaluation of Banker’s Algorithm for Deadlock-Free Buffer Space Allocation in Flexible Manufacturing Systems. The International Journal of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, 10 (1998): 73–100 °c 1998 Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston. Manufactured in The Netherlands.
6. Environment. Anju Bala, Dr.Inderveer Chana, 2nd National Conference on Information andCommunication Technology (NCICT) 2011. Proceedings published in International Journal of Computer Applications® (IJCA)
7. A Survey of Various Workflow Scheduling Algorithms in Cloud
8. An Extended Banker’s Algorithm for DeadlockAvoidance., Sheau-DongLang .IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, VOL. 25, NO. 3, MAY/JUNE 1999.
9. Algoritmo del bankero.pdf
10. An Extended Banker’s Algorithm for Deadlock Avoidance., Sheau-DongLang
Cloud Computing, deadlock, bankers algorithm.