Hop-Field Model Using Travelling Salesman Problem
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC).
Download this PDF format
TSP is a classical example of optimization and constrain satisfaction problem which falls under the family of NP-complete of problems. I have discussed an implementation of an algorithm in neural network for an approximate solution for Travelling Salesman’s Problem. Now I used Continuous Hopfield network to find the solution for the given problem. The algorithm gives near optimal result in most of the cases for up to 100 cities.
1. J. J. Hopfield and D. W. Tank, "Neural computation of decisions in optimization problems," Biological Cybernetics, vol.52, pp.141-152,1985.
2. Rajesh Matai1, Surya Prakash Singh2 and Murari Lal Mittal“Traveling SalesmanProblem: An Overview of Applications, Formulations, and Solution Approaches”
3. Gang Feng and Christos Douligeris, “Using Hopfield Networks to Solve Traveling Salesman Problems Based on Stable State Analysis Technique”,Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of MiamiCoral Gables, FL 33124-0640, USA.
4. Ritesh Gandhi,”Traveling Salesman’s Problem’s Solution using Hopfield “, Department of Electrical and ComputerEngineering,firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. James R. Anderson t “Neural Networks and NP·complete Optimization Problems Complex Systems 2 (1988)” 59-89
6. Paulo Henrique Siqueira, Sérgio Scheer, and Maria Teresinha Arns Steiner “A Recurrent Neural Network to Traveling Salesman Problem”,Federal University of Paraná Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil
7. Graupe, Daniel “Principles of Artificial Neural Networks. Advanced Series on Circuits and Systems” – Vol.3.
8. Hopfield, J.J and Tank, D.W., neural Computation of Decision in Optimizations Problems, Biol. Cybern. No. 52.
9. Ugur HALICI,”Combinatorial Optimization by Neural Networks”.
10. Jean-Yves Potvin Centre de Recherche sur les Transports,”The Traveling Salesman Problem:A Neural Network Perspective”C.P. 6128, Succ. A,Canada H3C .
11. Marco Budinich and Barbara Rosario “A Neural Network for the Travelling Salesman Problem with a Well Behaved Energy Function” Dipartimento di Fisica & INFN, Via Valerio 2, 34127 Trieste, Italy.
TSP, Hop-field, Optimization.