PHOTO SHARING SAFE MODE SERVICES TO MAKE PRIVACY RELIABILITY
IT Skills Show & International Conference on Advancements in Computing Resources, (SSICACR-2017) 15 and 16 February 2017, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC)
Download this PDF format
Social network is one of the platforms for making relationship each other. The members, communities, friends, posted information are the properties of Social networking system; the greater amount of communities gives the strength in the network and digs more information. Generally, the members tide with at least one community and the community members may be or may not be having the relationship with other communities. . The members join with at least one group or one community and they share the expression, knowledge and information to others. But users should be aware of threats that can be faced due to lack of proper privacy settings. In the existing paper a novel method for collaborative sharing of data in OSNs is discussed as well as a method to resolve privacy conflicts that can occur while multiple persons share a data. Evaluation results show that privacy risk and data sharing loss are minimized in this approach. Various websites offer services such as uploading, hosting, and managing for photo-sharing (publicly or privately). These functions are provided by websites and applications that facilitate the upload and display of images. The main theme of this proposed approach is to develop a social communication medium which allows sharing the images to their friends. The web system is aimed to provide image security with various ways which can’t be misused. The web system provides auto server watermarking, image editing blocker and download blocker tools. Any person can get free registration and share the images with the security tools to any person. This proposed research approach can overcome the entire issues in present systems.
1. Aichner, T. and Jacob, F. (March 2015). "Measuring the Degree of Corporate Social Media Use". International Journal of Market Research 57 (2): 257–275.
2. Brandom, Russell (21 December 2015). "Is Facebook’s photo-tagging system violating privacy law?". The Verge. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
3. Number of registered Instagram users from December 2010 to April 2012 (in millions). Instagram. April 2012. Retrieved December 12, 2013.
4. Olson, Randy (11 January 2015). "A datadriven guide to creating successful reddit posts, redux". randalolson.com. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
5. Kim-Mai Cutler. "Zuckerberg On Instagram (Now 100M Users Strong): "No Agenda" Except Supporting App’s Growth". TechCrunch. AOL.
6. Brown, F. (2007). "Metadata Goes Mainstream—about online photo galleries and the lessons we can learn."
7. Vanderwal, T. (2005). "Explaining and Showing Broad and Narrow Folksonomies."
8. Pietro Speroni (2005). "On Tag Clouds, Metric, Tag Sets and Power Laws."
9. Linton Freeman, The Development of Social Network Analysis. Vancouver: Empirical Press, 2006, ISBN 1-59457-714-5
10. Wellman, Barry and S.D. Berkowitz, eds., 1988. Social Structures: A Network Approach. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,ISBN0- 52124-441-2
11. Hansen, William B. and Reese, Eric L,Network Genie User Manual, 2009, Greensboro, NC: Tanglewood Research
12. Wasserman, Stanley, and Faust, Katherine. Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications. 1994, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
13. Scott, John. 1991. Social Network Analysis. London: Sag
14. A.R. Radcliffe-Brown, "On Social Structure," Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute: 70 (1940): 1–12.
15. Nadel, SF. 1957. The Theory of Social Structure. London: Cohen and West.
16. Barry Wellman, Wenhong Chen and Dong Weizhen. ?Networking Guanxi." Social Connections in China, Pp. 221–41
17. Fowler, J. H.; Dawes, CT; Christakis, "Model of G enetic Variation in Human Social?. Networks.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2009. 106 (6): 1720–1724.