A Serial Based Encryption for Enhanced Access Control in Cloud Computing
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC).
Download this PDF format
Cloud storage allows us to enjoy the on demand cloud application without any hardware implementation. Cloud provides the service a required by the cloud user in a rental basis. Even though the cloud issues the cloud application without any physical implementation results in a security risk since the cloud data can be accessed by everyone. When requested data from the user is retrieved from CSP, Organization needs to secure their data & CSP. Access to CSP should be flexible so that it can adapt the different conditions easily. To maintain data integrity on CSP, Attribute based encryption (ABE) with KPABE and CP-ABE can be used with access control implementation for cloud computing. But these schemes also lack of scalability and flexibility .Cloud computing is an advanced emerging technology. In this world the storage of data is a big headache for all. Cloud computing is an efficient solution for the easiest and fastest storage and retrieval of data.
1) Hierarchical attribute-based encryption and scalable user revocation for sharing data in cloud servers Guojun Wanga,*, Qin Liu a,b, Jie Wub, Minyi Guo c
2) Scalable Access Control in Cloud Computing Using Hierarchical Attribute Set Based Encryption (HASBE). A.Vishnukumar, G.Muruga Boopathi, S.Sabareessh. International Journal of Emerging Science and Engineering (IJESE) ISSN: 2319– 6378, Volume-1, Issue-4, February 2013.
3) Access control in cloud computing, Bibin K Onankunju, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2013 ISSN 2250-3153.
4) Hierarchical CP-ASBE Scheme in Cloud Computing for fine-Grained Access Control with Scalability and Flexibility V. S. Dhumal Prof. D. N. Rewadkar , Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X.
5) A Serial Based Encryption for Enhanced Access Control in Cloud Computing N.Pandeeswari, P.Ganesh Kumar, P.C.Rubini. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-2, Issue-4, April 2013.