Reducing the communication and overhead for abetted life expectancy
International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) Published by SK Research Group of Companies (SKRGC)
Download this PDF format
The outlay of emergency situations is delivered in grueling situations .Human beings had to lead pathetic life in real-time. Individually each and every people has to meet accidents in daily life. Catastrophic events in remote place has lead the people to acquire the medical facilities from near by towns, cities and district. Datacenter especially the health care where dataset consisting of information about ambulance has been maintained .During industrial accidents, mistakes or disasters populate can benefit by using health care .Ambulance can be send to the locality based on the distance of remote area. If the intimated ambulance is working the datacenter can be refer to another nearby ambulance .After reaching the locality the people are taken to hospital for further treatment.
1. P Bonato. "Wearable Sensors and Systems. From Enabling Technology to Clinical Applications," IEEE Eng Med BioI Mag.; 29(3):25-36. May-Jun 2010
2. B Karagozog;lu, "A Versatile Multichannel Biotelemetry System," Australas. Phys. Eng. Sci. Med. Vol. 21(2), pp. 85-94,1998
3. JG Webster, Bioinstrumentation, Wiley, 2003
4. HS Wolff, "Ambulatory Monitoring-A New Dimension in Medical Diagnosis and Assessment ", Hospital International, pp. 34-35, 1976.
5. RC Thurston, A Sherwood, KA Matthews, and JA Blumenthal, "Household Responsibilities, Income, and Ambulatory Blood Pressure Among Working Men and Women," Psychosomatic Medicine, 73:200-205,2011 .
6. TG Pickering, D Shimbo, and D Haas, "Ambulatory BloodPressure Monitoring," N Engl J Med., 354:2368-2374, 2006 .
7. MH Granat, "Event-based analysis of free-living behaviours," Physiol. Meas. 33: 1785-1800,2012
8. PO Astrand and K Rodahl, Textbook of Work Physiology, McGraw Hill, 1970
9. CJ De Luca, "Myoelectrical Manifestations of Localized Muscular Fatigue in Man ", CRC Critical Rev. in BME, 11(4), pp. 251-280,1985
10. S Agarwal, CT Lau, "Remote Health Monitoring Using Mobile Phones and Web Services," Telemedicine and eHealth, pp. 603-607, June 2010 .
11. S Tachakra, XH Wang, RS Istepanian, YH Song, "Mobile eHealth: the Unwired Evolution of Telemedicine," Telemed J E Health, Fall;9(3):247-57, 2003 .
12. MP Rajasekaran, S Radhakrishnan, P Subbaraj, "Elderly Patient Monitoring System Using a Wireless Sensor Network," Telemedicine and e-Health. Jan: 73-79,2009.
13. M Karunanithi, "Monitoring Technology for the Elderly Patient, Expert Rev Med Devices," Mar: 4(2):267-277, 2007.
14. R. Raiola, "Using the Memristor," Electronic Products, 17/2/2009
15. http://en. wikipedia. orglwiki/Quantum-tunnelling-composite
16. S Patel, H Park, P Bonato, L Chan, M Rodgers, "A Review of Wearable Sensors and Systems with Application in Rehabilitation," J Neuroeng Rehabil. Apr 20;9:21,2012 .
17. Y Massoud, F Xiong, S Smaili, "A Memristor-Based Random Modulator for Compressive Sensing Systems," Proc. of IEEE Int. Symposium on Circuits and Systems (TSCAS), pp. 2445-2448, Seoul, Korea, 20-23 May, 2012 .
18. K KimyaclOg;lu, "Cognitive Radio (CR) Technology Applications and Business Aspects, First international workshop on cognitive wireless networks," Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, August 14,2007
19. http://en. wikipedia. orglwiki/Electric-double-layer capacitor
20. http://powercastco. comlPDF/Design-Considerations-for-RFEnergy- Harvesting-Devices. pdf
Catastrophic events, Health-care center(Datacenter), Ambulance, Accidental Zone